Friday, September 23, 2011

Crazy Busy Days

Things around my house have been crazy busy lately. I've managed to get behind on my critiques as well as my blogs. But here I am now trying to catch up.

My novel really hasn't been center of attention lately. Even though it should be. I just want to have a completed manuscript by Christmas. Therefore, I'm going to make it a point where I get to do some editing every day. Even if it's just one page.

My critique group is still going strong. I just love it. The other authors there are so nice and helpful. So far they've helped me find errors throughout 11 chapters within my novel to help me better the novel. Awesome!

At this point, I'm waiting to hear back from some awesome authors to see if they'd like to star in the Author Spotlight. Therefore, keep your eyes out for our next Author.

Well, there's the update for the day. Thanks for reading.

4 comments:

Betsy said...

How did you find a critique group? I've just finished the first draft of my novel and could use a group like that! (I love your 'stay up all night writing' button, by the way. Too cute... and too true!)

(Newest follower)

Pink Dandy Chatter said...

Thanks for stopping by Pink Dandy Chatter...following you =)
Have a great weekend!
http://pinkdandychatter.com

Irene said...

Wishing you all the best on your novel! :-)

Unknown said...

http://raebethsblog.blogspot.com/2011/09/come-and-join-one-of-my-favorite-blog.html#comment-form

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...