Sunday, October 30, 2011

Writing Contest

Attention All Writers (and non writers, too)


Current Contest Opens on Nov. 1st
Prize: Your Button Displayed on My Blog for a month as well as in every post I publish.


Instructions: Short essay (500-1000) words on what inspires you the most.

Deadline is Nov. 30th. Winners will be announced on my blog as well as on Twitter.

Rules:

  • No Plagiarism!!!

  • All contestants must be a follower of both The Writing World and on twitter. All contestants must "like" The Writing World Facebook Page. (This will be checked before winner is chosen.)

  • All contestants must tweet about the contest.

  • Lastly after all the above steps are done, please leave a comment saying you emailed you entry to me at raebethmcgee@hotmail.com


Any questions feel free to email me at: raebethmcgee@hotmail.com

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...