Wednesday, September 12, 2012

(Review) 50 Shades of Grey

Title: Fifty Shades of Grey
Author: E. L. James
Pages: 364
Format: ebook
Review : Fifty Shades came at me as a surprise.  I was intrigued by all the fuss. I'm not one to read romantic type of books. This is on a level of its own. I loved the basic plot line. There's a story line which is great but its a believable story line. I grew to love the characters. I found myself laughing at times and even wanted to cry. I think books that can make the reader feel what the character feels ... are awesome.  This is a great read.
I give it 5 stars.  *****
Posted via mobile.

1 comment:

ShadyLane said...

New follower! found you on goodreads!
I would love it if you'd follow back!
http://thecrossbreeds.blogspot.com/

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...