I have gotten several people asking me how I made my button. Well, here are the steps you can take to make one of your very own.
1. Find the backgroud you want to use. (Google, Yahoo Search, your own pics)
2. Go to www.picnik.com
3. Upload the photo (for free) and edit to your taste.
4. Resize the photo to the needed size for your blog.
5. Save to computer.
6. Go to www.photobucket.com
7. Either sign in or create an account.
8. Upload the new picture you just saved to photobucket.
9. Set that aside for now.
10. Go to your blog (for blogger users) and choose design.
11. Add Widget
12. HTML Code
13. Type in the title you want on top of your button. (Example: Share my Button or Grab my Button)
14. Use the code at the bottom of this post in the lower part of the box.
15. Get your web address for your blog and replace the http://YOUR WEB ADDRESS with your actual address. There are two spots within the code.
16. Remove the words: Blog title with your actual title of your blog. There are two here as well.
17. Go back to photobuck. Put your mouse over your picture and a list appears below it. Click on the direct link to the photo and copy it.
18. Paste the image address in the code where it says image web address... there are two here as well.
19. Once you're done, save and preview your blog to ensure the code works.
20. When you see the new button on your blog, save the updated blog.
21. You can move the button anywhere on your blog that you like. Then, let others know about your button so they can add it to their own websites. (If they want)
<center><a href="http://YOUR WEB ADDRESS/" target="_blank" title="BLOG TITLE"><img alt="BLOG TITLE" src="http://IMAGE WEB ADDRESS"/></a> <center>
<center><textarea id="code-source" rows="3" cols="13" name="code-source"><center><a href="http://YOUR WEB ADDRESS/"><img border="0" src="http://IMAGE WEB ADDRESS"/></a></center></textarea></center>