Monday, March 31, 2014

(Review) Gabby, Angel of God by Greg Sendora

Title: Gabby, Angel of God
Author: Greg Sendora
ISBN: 1496045866 
Pages: 219 pages
Sold by: Amazon Digital Services, Inc.
February 18, 2014

 

 

 

Book Description

Just when a young man feels he has lost everything he meets an angel and finds out that his life is just beginning. Gabby is an angel of God who shows him that life is always full of surprises, adventures and a lot more meaning than we can easily fathom. She shows Bo how to help others, be open to love again and find the hidden strength that lies within all of us. It is a story with heart and hope that will take you on an adventure of faith with one amazing angel.


Gabby, Angel of God will take you on one heck of a ride!



4 Stars
****

Gabby, Angel of God has an overall decent plot. I enjoyed the journey I went on with Bo and Gabby. The author did a great job at pulling the reader in and taking them on one heck of a ride. The main character Bo, becomes a widower with two children and doesn't seem to know how to move on from the death of his wife. Gabby, an angel appears to him to teach him how to live again.

There were some aspects I didn't particularly care about through the story. At times it seemed hard to believe, such as an angel of God cussing or threatening demons or mortals. Once I read this, it was a bit harder for me to continue. Some of the ways Gabby portrayed herself, was hard for me to read.

There were parts of the story where I was really drawn in but at times I found the story dragging. I loved the references to God within the book. Books based upon faith are winners to me, however if you're not drawn into these types of books, I would pass.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...