Love Lines BLOG TOUR
The traces of supernatural powers have always been crossing the world of human beings. Many people know about the existence of healers, mind readers, oneiromancers and wizards. But for centuries their lives have been kept secret and no one has ever heard about Dever, a kingdom of mysteries and magic.
Neither has Eileen Clark, whose life has never been different from the one other teenagers have
Everything changes the day Eileen receives an invitation to join the ranks of Dever’s students.
Nothing will ever be the same again…
New life, new friends, new enemies…
And love so powerful that no magic will be able to destroy…
Can you tell us a little bit about yourself?
- So I was born in Minsk, Belarus. I am a lawyer by occupation and a writer by heart. I have a Master of Law degree, but since the day I finished writing my debut fantasy novel, named Love Lines, I couldn’t imagine my life without creating new stories. That’s why today I’m a full-time writer:) As any other author, I’m a coffee addict and a hopeless dreamer. I’m also a hopeless optimist, so things are rarely bad for me:)
Tell us a few words about Love Lines.
- As I have already said, it’s a fantasy story; a mixture of magic, mystery and love. It has everything a YA bookaholic needs: intriguing plot, unpredictable twists, cliff-hanging end. I tried to add some unique notes to the things that we can find in any other paranormal story: magic, elements, curses, spells, etc. In Love Lines, you will see a completely new approach to all of the above. It will take you to the world of Dever – a university for people with different supernatural powers. You will dive into a wonderful adventure, where nothing is what it seems. You will see love so beautiful and touching that won’t leave anyone indifferent. Give Love Lines a try, and you won’t be disappointed! :)
- A few days ago, I finished writing another NA romance, named Love Undone. The date of its release is not set yet, but it will be published by Nevermore Press, so stay tuned and don’t miss the news! For now, I can share the synopsis and book trailer that you can find following the link below: http://diananixon.blogspot.com/2014/03/love-undone-synopsis-book-trailer.html
Can you tell us about your upcoming book?
- Love Undone is a story that shows how easy losing love is, and how hard it is to bring things back to normal. It will make you cry, laugh and swoon. I truly hope you will enjoy this love adventure, full of touching moments, strong, funny and charming characters:)
What was your favorite chapter (or part) to write and why?
- Love Undone is written from two POVs, Kassie’s and Daniel’s. I really enjoyed working on Dan’s chapters, as he’s a tough act to follow and a real expert in pissing everyone off:) He has a good sense of humor and he never misses his chances to tease Kassie. I call them an explosive combination of temper and passion:)
What has been the toughest criticism given to you as an author? What has been the best compliment?
- One day, after I published Love Lines novel, I was looking for the readers to review the book. One of them said it was very rude to ask people to read my story. But I didn’t MAKE anyone read it I only asked if they wanted to. That’s why her response made me so angry, that even now I remember it as one of the worst moment in my writing career:) But there were so many great compliments about my books. I keep receiving feedbacks every day, and people keep saying how much they love what I do. I guess this is the best thing that any author would like to hear:)
Do you have any advice to give to aspiring writers?
- Don’t let anyone make you doubt your talents. There will be many people willing to criticize your books, but there will also be those who will fall in love with your writing:) So don’t be afraid of anything, go ahead, and spread the news about your stories all over the world! :)
Is there anything that you would like to say to your readers and fans?
- I truly appreciate everything that you do and say to make me want write more. You are my inspiration, so I promise to create more great stories for you to enjoy:)
Have you ever gone out in public with your shirt on backwards, or your slippers on, and when realizing it, just said screw it?
- Ahaha, yes. It happened once when I was in London. I went for a walk with my friend, and about 10 minutes after we left our apartment, she laughed and pointed to my blue slippers saying, “You know, they match your shirt perfectly!” We both laughed, but it was too late to go back home, so I hoped people wouldn’t notice them:) Thank God, it was late outside and streets were almost empty:)
Do you prefer fuzzy or tub socks?
Are you a person who makes their bed in the morning, or do you not see much point?
- I’m a person who likes when the house is clean:) So I never leave my bed undone.
Be honest, how often do you wash your hair?
- Every other day:)
Do you get road rage? What pisses you off the most about other drivers?
- No to the first question:) But I hate it when other drivers are showing off.
Do you go out of your way to kill bugs? Are there any that make you screech and hide?
- I don’t like them and I’m afraid of almost every that I see round:)
Coffee or Tea?
What is your biggest phobia?
- Water. I’m not a great swimmer:)
What’s your biggest pet peeve when it comes to social media? (Facebook, Twitter, etc.)
- Facebook :) The thing knows how to distract me when I should be writing:)
Read CHAPTER 1 + Watch book trailer
Books by Diana Nixon:
Love Lines (Live Lines, # 1) http://diananixon.blogspot.com/p/buying-books.html
Songs of the Wind (Love Lines, # 2) http://www.amazon.com/Songs-Wind-Gift-Lines-ebook/dp/B00AG0VLLG/ref=sr_1_9?ie=UTF8&qid=1380786065&sr=8-9&keywords=love+lines+diana+nixon
From Scratch (Love Lines, # 2.5) http://www.amazon.com/Scratch-Gift-Love-Lines-ebook/dp/B00CD5URJO/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1380786065&sr=8-5&keywords=love+lines+diana+nixon
Diamond Sky (Love Lines, # 3) http://www.amazon.com/Diamond-Sky-Love-Lines-ebook/dp/B00DVQSH64/ref=la_B007PY0IMO_1_2?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1380786245&sr=1-2
Hate at First Sight: http://www.amazon.com/Hate-First-Sight-Diana-Nixon-ebook/dp/B00G93ATDK/ref=sr_1_fkmr2_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1383047988&sr=8-1-fkmr2&keywords=love+lines+diana+nixon
The Souls of Rain: http://www.amazon.com/The-Souls-Rain-Heavens-Trilogy-ebook/dp/B00HDG4ES8/ref=sr_1_7?ie=UTF8&qid=1387346636&sr=8-7&keywords=diana+nixon
About the author:
Diana Nixon is a poet and the author of fantasy and contemporary romances.
She was born in Minsk, Belarus, where she currently lives. In 2008 she graduated from Belorussian state University. She has a Master of Law degree and speaks several foreign languages, including English, Polish and Spanish.
Official page: http://www.diananixon.blogspot.com/
Pinterest: http://www.pinterest.com/diananixon96/Buying books: http://diananixon.blogspot.com/p/buying-books.html