Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Author Interview: Andrea DiGiglio

Welcome to the Writing world, Andrea. So glad you penciled us in to answer a few questions.


1. Please tell the readers a bit more about you. Born and raised in Michigan, Andrea has always been a writer at heart. Over the last decade she has written, starred and directed in many screenplays. In the last few years she decided to venture back into writing novels and hasn't looked back since. She is very excited to share the worlds she creates with all of you dreamers.

2. What types of books do you write? I write paranormal novels.

3. Who's your main audience? Young adult/Crossover, meaning the older side of YA readers and the younger side of adult readers

4. When it comes to writing- what are your strong points? Story telling I suppose. I can completely get lost in the world I create and I believe that is why readers can connect so well to it.

What are your weaknesses? Though I hate to admit this grammar. 

5. What do you think of this term- Writer's Block? How do you overcome it? I loathe writer’s block. I usually start with taking a break from my work for a day or so. When I return to it if I am still stuck I turn to one of my trusted beta testers who most often can break my writer’s block for me.

6. How many books have you written? I am currently working on my second novel.

7. How many are published? My debut novel comes out February 19th.

8. Are you self published or traditionally published? Self published. All platforms including paperback.

9. What's the hardest part of the writing process for you? Editing. I feel like I am waiting for eternity for my book to return from my editor.

10. What type of books do you enjoy reading? Paranormal anything. YA paranormal, paranormal romance and horror. 

11. Who's your favorite Author? That is the most difficult question but as of this moment I am completely in love with Keary Taylor’s work.

12. What's your all time favorite book? Currently the front runner is Anna Dressed in Blood by Kendare Blake

Will be available to purchase on Amazon, Smashwords and EPubit on February 19th. Links will be on all site listed above on release day.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...