Sunday, July 22, 2012

#SixSunday- Silenced: The Overtaking (WIP) #7

I know I haven't been keeping up on this project so if I don't get to sign up at the main site, Please check back each Sunday for a new snip from my upcoming books: Silenced.... &.... Sophie. I really enjoy the feedback. You are so kind for stopping by and much appreciated for those who leave comments.

Feel free to check out more Six Sentence Sundays on the main site by clicking the link.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________


They signed in and took a seat directly across from me. The kids continued to glare around the room yelling and carrying on. Seeming annoyed, the woman pulls out her cell phone and began playing with it. The boys took off towards the magazine rack, pulling them out of their little chubby, and throwing them on the floor. The third sits quietly beside her mother watching every move the younger ones make while yanking on her moms shirt. The woman doesn't glance up to settle her kids.

2 comments:

Kate Warren said...

That's good. Your tense varies a bit, but I can see the scene in my mind. Excellent descriptions.

L.J. Kentowski said...

Oh gosh, I think I can almost relate to this scene! Kid chaos at its finest! Great 6!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...