Saturday, December 22, 2012

2013 Changes for The Writing World

As we come into a new year, it's the time once again to clean up the blog and prepare for upcoming interviews, tours, and reviews.

Review policy has been updated. The Writing World will no longer be accepting ebooks for review. Paperback copies are to be sent free of charge for reviews. No acceptions.

Please bare with me while I update the look to my blog. I think after two years of looking at the same layout... it's time for a change.

I'm open to new interviews and reviews, so if you're an interested author please feel free to contact me.

*NEW*  For the 2013 year, I have decided to choose one author per month to feature as the Author of the Month. During that month I'll help promote the author in every way I can. In exchange, the author must agree to promote any posts referring to them or their work. At the end of each month, the next author of the month will be announced.

Let's bring in the new year with a fresh blog and happy beginnings.


1 comment:

Zed said...

I look forward to the blog's new look.

Hope the coming year brings you and your family loads of peace and happiness.

Zed (:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...