Wednesday, March 21, 2012

SEEKING ROMANCE E-BOOK SUBMISSIONS

*Got announcement in an email this morning. I'm passing it on to those who are interested.*

Crimson Romance, the new ebook romance imprint at Adams Media, is launching in June. Here is their message as they look for submissions:

"We're now open for submissions in five popular romance subgenres (romantic suspense, historical, paranormal, contemporary, and erotic romance) and prefer lengths of 50K words (but if yours is longer or shorter, we'll still consider it). We love fresh takes on favorite themes, and smart, savvy heroines tangling with heroes our readers will fall in love with. Get in touch with editor Jennifer Lawler with a query letter first, at editorcrimson@gmail.com. Full guidelines can be found at: http://www.adamsmedia.com/call-for-submissions."

If you have something to submit, good luck!

1 comment:

Jillian Carreira said...

Hi I am a new blogger and have been working on a novel as well. I have been using my blog to highlight some of my poetry but plan on working on publishing my book. Thanks for tip.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...